.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

Favourite Body Shop Products

I've been super busy with Uni & work lately that I haven't been able to upload a post! So I thought as I sit here running my bath, i'd jot down a little!
I've been a huge fan of the Body Shop products for a few years now & am always super exciting to buy something new! I have to admit, the Body Shop isn't super cheap, as when I was younger I always used to think £14 for a body butter is completely ridiculous.. However, for the amount, and the quality of the product, it's totally justifiable. I also have a loyalty card for the store which honestly is incredible, you receive 10% off every purchase, getting free gifts, and at least once, if not twice a month they email me with 40 % of any order I choose, online and in store, with free delivery! Really impossible to complain.
Anyway ... enough of me promoting their loyalty card and on with the post!


So although I own many more Body Shop products than shown in this photo, I just wanted to share my most favourite or we would be here forever! 
I've decided to stick to skin care - even though their candles are to die for!


Firstly is the Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue.
Now I absolutely hate the smell of mint, however this is bearable. The smell is strong, but not overpowering and you cannot smell it once you have massaged into your feet. The cream is very rich and nourishing, I like to apply every evening right before bed and will usually wear socks to lock in the moisture.


Next is a favourite of every Body Shop lover, their body butter.
Available in hundreds of flavours, however this is a recent buy of mine & it's definitely made its way to my favourite! I believe this is limited edition in the flavour Early Harvest Raspberry, and my god, incredible is the only way to describe this. Incredible.


Next is a cleanser I have spoken about before. The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. This is so luxurious and calming on the skin & eyes. I use this on dry skin and wash away with a Body Shop Muslin Cloth. I have very sensitive skin, and this does not irritate at all. It's also very good at removing hefty eye make up!


Again, something i've spoken about before, Hand Cream. These little beauties are everywhere in my house, I currently own 8, in every flavour & I love each and every one. I won't ever leave the house without one of these!


Lastly on this mini favourites is the Strawberry Body Puree, which is similar to the body butters but lighter and comes with a pump which is a little less messy! The puree's are a lot cooler and much thiner which makes them very easy to rub into the skin. I believe they are also a fair bit cheaper than the butters!

And thats it for my favourite Body Shop products!
All products mentioned are available at The Body Shop, but don't forget to join their loyalty system too! It's so worth it!
What are your favourite Body Shop items? 

Holly x

No comments

Post a Comment