.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Whats In My Shower Tag

So I see lots of these on peoples blogs and I actually really enjoy finding out what people keep in their showers - mainly just because i'm nosey!


So here on the side of the bath I have, Johnson's Baby Oil, Boux Avenue Body Butter, Loreal Men Expert Cool Face Wash, and my favourite face scrub of all time, St.Ives Apricot Scrub. 



Inside my actual shower I have 2 shower scrubs, the pink one is from Boux Avenue, and the white is from The Body Shop, as you can see just from the photo, the one from the Body Shop is much better quality!
The shower is where I also keep my body washes. I have Imperial Leather Foamburst in Sweet Vanilla and Cherry Blossom which I absolutely LOVE. Its super foaming and gorgeous. I also have the Body Shops Early Harvest Raspberry shower gel.
Behind I keep Sainsburys Baby Bubble Bath. Which is really bubbly and very gentle on the skin. 


Next we move into the bathroom cabinet (I hope that can still count as whats in my shower - as I don't keep a lot out in the shower!) My shampoo I have used for years is the Redken All Soft Collection. I also have a sample of Redken Frizz Dissmiss Mask.


I always keep a bottle of Sainsburys baby shampoo as I love this to clean my make up brushes. 


I keep a bottle of Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo and Conditioner. I have super blonde highlighted hair and this is perfect to use every now and then to really brighten up the colour.


My family toothbrushes are all kept together. I'm currently using Colgate Max White toothpaste which I am LOVING.


My favourite mouthwash, Listerine Total Care.


My Mum has a somewhat large collection of Redken hair products. From left to right, Body Full Shampoo and Conditioner, Blonde Idol Shampoo and Conditioner, and the Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner.


In the bathroom cupboard I also keep razors.I've been using Venus Spa Breeze for years and its amazing. I love the moisturising bars which make it so easy and smooth to shave. 

And thats whats in my shower! I hope this was interesting in some way!


Holly x 




No comments

Post a Comment