.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Favourite Make Up Brushes

Apologies before we start..
None of my brushes are clean as I clean them once a week and I had already applied make up this morning!
Proves I use them I suppose.. 

:) 

Real Techniques, Duo Fibre Face Brush, Duo Fibre Face Brush, Duo Fibre Contour Brush & Duo Fibre Eye Brush 
 
Real Techniques, Cheek Brush, Buffing Brush, Blusher Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Angled Eye Brush & Base Shadow Brush.  
Contour Brush from Crown Brushes, MAC (not sure of number as has washed off!), Bobbi Brown Face Blender & Bobbi Brown Conceal and Set.
Eye Brush from Crown Brushes, Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Brush, Real Techniques Detailer, Set of 3 Ted Baker Eye Brushes (no exact name or number) No7 Eye Colour Brush, CBS Angled Brush, Eyebrow & Eyelash Comb from Crown Brushes, Eye Concealer Brush from Crown Brushes & Angled Shadow Brush from Crown Brushes.
Zoeva Face Shape & Concealer Brushes.

And thats my most used brush collections! Instead of describing what I use every single day for each brush, as there are a lot of eyeshadow brushes which I use on various occasions, i'll just list what I use daily for main makeup!

Foundation - Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Concealer - Zoeva Face Shape for Under Eyes
Zoeva Concealer for blemishes and smaller areas.
Powder - Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush (White)
Blusher - Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush (Silver)
Bronzer & Contour - Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush & Real Techniques Cheek Brush.
Eyeshadow - Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush & Real Techniques Angled Eye Brush. 
Eyebrows - CBS Angled Brush. 

For the brushes I haven't mentioned I use, I use on nights out when i'm creating a more dramatic eye look with various different colour and styles, and different powder brushes for more flawless finish. I also carry a MAC Kabuki in my handbag for powder touch ups. 


No comments

Post a Comment