.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag

Now I know this is a super old tag, but I came across it and it looked like fun so here it goes!


1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts? As i've only just started out this blog, probably a few hours a week around University work.

2. Are you a spender or a saver? I actually pride myself on saving a good amount of 
money every month, and my savings account is looking pretty good. However, I never stop myself from buying treats! I'd never say no if I want to buy something, but i'm sensible with what I buy and don't spend for the sake of it. 

3. When is it easiest for you to blog? In the evening when i'm tucked up in bed with a cup of green tea.

4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you? I like that its in your own personal space, and in your comfort zone. 

5. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit? Never really bothering with my hair! I always make sure it looks nice, but I take a hell of a lot more care with make up. 


6. One quote that you wish the world would live by? You only live once.. (without sounding the cringeworthy 'yolo')

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday? About an hour and 15, which includes shower (and hair wash if I need too), eating breakfast, doing my make up, blow drying my hair, choosing clothes and getting ready, putting my hair up, making lunch for the day if I need to, and getting into the car. 

8. Who is your favorite blogger? Anna Saccone 

9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have? Everyone.

10. One thing your excited about in the upcoming year? This year at University, and hopefully doing well within it.

11. Your most awkward blogging moment? As I said, i'm a new comer!

12. How long does it take you to prep for a post? I haven't done anything too in depth yet, that'll be better answered when i'm more of a pro!

13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms? Full on head to toe pyjamas. 



14. What are you most proud of in your life? How far i've come in getting through University and how i've succeed and tried my absolute hardest to achieve what I want in life. 



No comments

Post a Comment